A day in the life of a pro. Here’s the agenda for one day in the Tour of Britain for French team Saur-Sojasun.
- Breakfast 6.30
- Bring your luggage down by 7.30
- Today’s briefing is on board the team bus
- We’re leaving the hotel at 7.30 on the bus
- Stage 7 starts at 10.15. It’s 172.9km
- After the stage a 300km transfer awaits, either in the team car or the bus
Altogether the riders raced for 1,400km and the total of transfers added up to 1,500km. Truly a Tour of Britain.
Image from Yannick Talabardon, aka @TalabardonY